Gel series batteries are designed to meet the requirements of frequent
cyclic and high temperature applications such as broadband, PVs etc
through up-to-date gel technologies. BSB Gel batteries uses German
origin high purity fumed silica to form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and
fills to the batteries with vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of
electrolyte through separators and plates pastes.
• Alarm System
• Cable Television
• Communication Equipment
• Control Equipment
• Security System
• Medical Equipment
• Power tools
• Emergency Power System
• Sealed and maintenance free operation.
• Non-Spillable construction design
• ABS containers and covers(UL94HB, UL94V-0) optional.
• Safety valve installation for explosion proof.
• High quality and high reliability.
• Exceptional deep discharge recovery performance.
• Low self discharge characteristic.
• Flexibility design for multiple install positions.
• Component ......Raw material
• Positive ........Lead dioxide
• Sealant ........Epoxy Resin
• Safety valve .....EPDR
• Terminal ........Copper
• Separator ........Macromolecule polymer
• Electrolyte .......Sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel